Apply for 22 579
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Radio Dynamic Zones" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.323A
Previous opportunity: DOD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 579
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 579) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002705||FY2022 Artificial Intelligence Research for High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP CTA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP IIRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP TRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP IDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP CDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP CTA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP CTA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trial Award|
|22 582||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|22 580||Gen-4 Engineering Research Centers|
|22 581||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP CTRA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP EHDA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Exploration – Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CSCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Convergent Science Cancer Consortium Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Idea Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 579", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.