Apply for ED GRANTS 061022 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.323A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.323.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2022 Applications Available June 10, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 25, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than June 15, 2022, the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 23, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Jennifer Coffey, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, room 5161, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6673. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Mexico Law Student Litigation and Mediation Initiative
Previous opportunity: Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Radio Dynamic Zones
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 061022 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 061022 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 061322 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031M|
|72026322RFA00005||USAID Egyptian Pioneers|
|PDS DUSH STI40022GR0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|PDS DUSH STI40022CA0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|FOA BS 2022 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|011 FY2022||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – LOCAL PARTNER|
|NCA 2022 VLGP||Veterans Legacy Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 062922 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 063022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Modeling and Stimulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116S|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 13||Support for Distance English Language Education for Ukrainian Secondary Schools|
|72060322RFA000001||USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity|
|ED GRANTS 070622 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for The Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools, Assistance Listing Number 84.282|
|ED GRANTS 070622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools (CSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs State Entities (SE), Assistance Listing Number 84.282A|
|OPAPDFY22007||Sustainable U.S.-Palestinian Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 071222 001||OSERS: OSEP: Rhonda Weiss National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Data in Accessible Formats, Assistance Listing Number 84.373Q|
|ED GRANTS 071322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|72036722RFA00003||USAID Education: Equity and Inclusion (This is USAID/Nepal NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 072222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants, Assistance Listing Number 84.282T|
|SFOP0009115||Student Leadership Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 061022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.