Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States (CDC RFA IP19 1902)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCIRD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL)
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: Local Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184G
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA IP19 1902) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS19 1906||Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DNHC 0362||Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities|
|RFI 72061119CA000ZH||Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|HRSA 20 011||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|NAP AX 19 002||Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program|
|FG 19 003||Mental and Substance Use Disorders Prevalence Study|
|CDC RFA OT16 16010401SUPP19||Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|CMS 2C2 19 001||Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities (SUPPORT) Act: Section 1003 Demonstration Project to Increase Substance Use Provider Capacity|
|RFA AG 20 041||Regulation of Brain Regional and Cell Type Specific Proteome Dynamics in Alzheimers Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 017||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 20 063||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019||Stepping Towards an AIDS Free 2020|
|CDC RFA CK19 1905||CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . .|
|CDC RFA PS20 2001||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|72061719RFA00001||USAID/Uganda Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Activity|
|RFA OD 19 022||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 19 021||Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections: Scientific Opportunities for Exploratory Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72062019RFA00007||Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA)|
|HRSA 20 047||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program|
|P19AS00394||PEFO Fence Support Project FY19|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA IP19 1902", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: