Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL) (FOA ILAB 19 05)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2019 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2019 South Africa Community College Administrator Program Pre-departure Orientation Logistics
Previous opportunity: Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 19 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AC0089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|PAR57919||U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|F19AC00089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|DOS CT 201903||Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00235||Manage Resources at CUVA through Participation in the NPS Academy|
|DOS PTA 201914||Design And Implementation Of The English Access Microscholarship Program, 2020-2021|
|DFC 1||National Community Anti-Drug Coalition Institute (NCI)|
|FOA ODEP 19 02||National Policy Development Center for Preparing Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities for Employment|
|USGS 19 FAC 0244||Science to Support Forest Restoration in Hawaii|
|USGS 19 FAC 0247||Analyses of Green River Geomorphic Change|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 011||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 016||Media Training for Minority Journalists|
|SFOP0006000||Ethiopia Nationwide Surveys and Focus Groups|
|USGS 19 FAC 0246||Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards|
|SFOP0005999||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019|
|P19AS00315||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY||Conflict Assessment and Pilot Project along Tanzania/Kenya Coastal Border|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 018||Restoration of Deir Mar Gorgis|
|72061519RFA00003||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 19 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: