Apply for USDA FS GLRI FR21
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021 Applications due at 600 p.m. Eastern/500 p.m. Central.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DOD Vision, Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FS GLRI FR21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS GLRI FR21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2022 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2022|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007086||FY 22-24 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS GLRI FR21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.