Apply for DE SOL 0010995
- The Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University, National Laboratory, Industry and International Input on Potential Additions to the Nuclear Science User Facilities Nuclear Fuels and Materials Library" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Boundary Fence Cyclic Maintenance Project
Previous opportunity: South Carolina Conservation Innovation Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE SOL 0010995
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE SOL 0010995) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 17 N005||Notice of Intent to Award|
|DE FOA 0001735||Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Prototype System Testing and Core Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001676||Request for Information (RFI): Clean Water Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001718||Development of Transformational Separation and Extraction Processes for Production of Rare Earth Element Materials from Domestic U.S.Coal and Coal By-Products|
|DE FOA 0001728||Advanced Combustion Technologies|
|BIA 000 0006 DEMD||Grant Program to Assess, Evaluate and Promote Development of Tribal Energy and Mineral Resources|
|DE FOA 0001764||Photovoltaics (PV) Innovation Roadmap|
|BIA 000 0007 TEDC||Solicitation for Proposals for the Grant Program to Build Tribal Energy Development Capacity (TEDC)|
|DE FOA 0001790||Advanced Manufacturing Graduate-Level Traineeships|
|P17AS00568||Interagency Wild and Scenic Rivers Fellows|
|DE FOA 0001806||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001662: Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001777||Nonproliferation & Arms Control Program Studies, Training, & Outreach|
|DE FOA 0001807||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled FY 2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001740||Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications|
|DE FOA 0001818||RFI: Solar Energy Technology Analysis & Data Needs|
|DE FOA 0001821||Notice of Intent (NOI) - Solar Desalination|
|DE FOA 0001812||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine Research and Development|
|DE FOA 0001662||Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001792||Novel and Enabling Carbon Capture Transformational Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001813||Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine R&D|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE SOL 0010995", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.