Apply for ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Youth Activities Program Allotments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.259.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2019 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is September 19, 2019. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $352,112.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 57 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton and Dekalb Counties, Missouri
Previous opportunity: 19.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 31.NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES C1||PY 2019 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Dislocated Worker|
|FOA ILAB 19 07||Improving Working Conditions in the Mexican Automotive Supply Chain|
|FR 6300 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal|
|FOA ETA 20 03||Job Corps Scholars Program|
|FOA ETA 20 01||The Support to Communities: Fostering Opioid Recovery Through Workforce Development|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA||Teaching for Transformation, Zambia|
|SFOP0006331||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
|ETA UIPL 08 20||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemploymet Insurance (UI) Reemployment Serves and Elgibiity Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
|FOA ETA 20 02||Pathway Home|
|FOA ETA 20 05||Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP)|
|ETA TEGL 12 19||National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 2020||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA ETA 20 06||Youth Apprenticeship Readiness Grant Program|
|FOA ETA 20 08||The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Career Services and Training Grants and Housing Grants|
|ETA FLC TEGL 14 19 FY20||FY 2020 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|ETA TEGL 15 19||Building State Capacity to Expand Apprenticeship through Innovation|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.