Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Iraq in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI||Fund for Media Innovation Activity|
|72016920RFI00001||Fund for Media Innovation Activity|
|OVW 2020 17620||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|USGS 20 FAC 0018||Notice of Intent - Collocation of USGS personnel in Sacramento, CA on-campus of California State University, Sacramento in Modoc Hall|
|PAS BGD AFCP SM FY2020||Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition|
|SFOP0006250||The Global Equality Fund|
|20CS01||Assessing Organizational Climate|
|SFOP0006249||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|72068520RFA00003||Resilient Governance in Niger (RGN) Activity|
|SFOP0006287||FY 2020 - Jovenes en Accion Program|
|USGS 20 FAC0020||Non-Competitve Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0006251||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|OVW 2020 17674||OVW FY 2020 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|F20AS00035||Advancing Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Strategic Communications|
|72016520APS00001||Community Self-Reliance Activity|
|SFOP0006296||FY20 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|002 FY2020||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS ATHENS FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Athens, Public Affairs Section, Annual Program Statement|
|20CSIAA02||Veterans Treatment Court Enhancement Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.