Apply for APS72029421APS00001
- The Agency for International Development, West Bank, Gaza USAID-West Bank in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "People-to-People Partnership for Peace Fund Grants Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by The closing date for receipt of comments on the DRAFT APS is August 2, 2021. The closing date of the APS will be stated upon the release of the final APS o/a September 1, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Structured Decision Making Framework Community of Practice Seminar
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS72029421APS00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS72029421APS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD SEOUL FY21 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|DRG GFS 07 2021||Governance for Solutions (GfS)|
|EDA HDQ ARPGJ 2021 2006964||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Good Jobs Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPBBB 2021 2006976||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Build Back Better Regional Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPRN 2021 2006986||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Statewide Planning, Research, and Networks|
|EDA 2021 ARPAEAA||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Economic Adjustment Assistance Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|EDA 2021 ARPATOURISM||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Travel, Tourism, and Outdoor Recreation Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Indigenous Communities Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|030ADV21R0636||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grant to Individuals|
|030ADV21R0637||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grants to Organizations|
|AFADD 21 02||Accelerating Social Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia (ASE) 2021 NOFO|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5123||Net Zero & Energy Conservation Study, Fort Hood, TX|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 015||Media Program for Renewable Energy|
|BJL ARDF FY20 21||Promoting Transparent and Inclusive Governance in The Gambia|
|FOA ILAB 21 11||Project to Increase Collective Action to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Unacceptable Conditions of Work in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras|
|NOI ILAB 21 14||Improving compliance with labor laws in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS72029421APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.