Apply for P20AS00098
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.933.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Children Support Centers
Previous opportunity: PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring - Zambia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00098
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00098) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 21 F002||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2021||USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2021|
|G21AS00008||2021 National-Ground Water Monitoring Network|
|USDA FS WERC 2021||2021 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|W911KB 21 1 0001||LEAST TERN / SNOWY PLOVER PREDATOR MANAGEMENT|
|W911KB 21 1 0002||JBER LTEM|
|N40080 21 2 0001||FY21 ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY MILLENNIUM STREAM|
|BOR DO 21 F003||WaterSMART Cooperative WatershedManagement Program Phase I Grants|
|W911KB 21 1 0003||JBER ICRMP|
|W9127N2120002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area Alternative High School Students|
|R21AS00257||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 21 NOFO0001046||FY 2021 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects|
|W912DR2120001||Conservation Interns at USACE Raystown Lake Project|
|W912EF 21 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|USDA FS UCF 010 2021||2021 Urban and Community Foresty Challenge Cost Share Grant Program|
|N401922128001||Ungulate Control, Eradication, and Basic Research located on Naval Base Guam and Andersen Air Force Base, JRM Guam AOR|
|SFOP0007951||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0007949||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Central Asia|
|SFOP0007953||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Sri Lanka|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00098", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.