Early 20th Century Land Use and Environmental Conditions on Selawik National Wildlife Refuge, Alaska (F17AS00257)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early 20th Century Land Use and Environmental Conditions on Selawik National Wildlife Refuge, Alaska" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Bridging the Watershed
Previous opportunity: UTC Program 2017 Grant Solicitation for Centers in Federal Regions 1, 2, 3
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00257) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00027||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P18AS00084||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P18AS00153||Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program|
|P18AS00286||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P19AS00008||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00257", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: