Apply for SFOP0006595
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL AGOA Civil Society Network Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award
Previous opportunity: Afghanistan Legal Aid through Legal Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006595
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006595) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006597||DRL Support for the Defense of Human Rights in Central Asia|
|CNCS 03 07 20||FY 2020 Volunteer Generation Fund Announcement|
|DOS JHB 202001||U.S. Consulate-General Johannesburg PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006605||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection|
|20CS10||Networking and Professional Development of Community Supervision Executives|
|SFOP0006607||DRL Fundamental Freedoms Fund|
|SFOP0006588||2020 Projects Benefiting Refugees in Chad, DRC, and Nigeria|
|PAS LIMA FY20 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006611||FY 2020 Community Solutions Program|
|SMK80020PAS003||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2020|
|SFOP0006609||FY 2020 Professional Fellows Program|
|G20AS00042||2021 EHP External Research Grants|
|SFOP0006615||DRL Promoting Civil Society in Maldives|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 20 002||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|SRB10020FO001||Alumni Small Grants|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 02||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SFOP0006637||2020 Thailand, Bangladesh, India, and Nepal Full Proposal|
|SFOP0006641||FY 2020 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Professional Fellows Program|
|SFOP0006646||FY 2020 Community College Administrator Program (CCAP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006595", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.