Apply for FOR FD 20 021
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advance conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Archiving forecast.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Structured Decision Making Framework Community of Practice Seminar
Previous opportunity: DOD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOR FD 20 021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOR FD 20 021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOR FD 20 020||Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Alliance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOR FD 20 021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.